ALBERT EINSTEIN

People like us, who believe in physics, know that
the distinction between past, present, and future
is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.

Sabtu, Januari 16, 2010

the story about ME and MY BROTHERS

when i was born, i've already have 3 brothers.they are christian, ronald, and stanley


we had so much fun and we always celebrated our birthday together


we also had a same shirts that we used to wear it together

but now...
my first and second brother are in Australia
they went there a few years ago to continue their study
and luckily they found their mate
so now...
my first brother has a fiancee


my second brother has a girlfriend


i am left with my third brother in indonesia


but i still love my first brother


and also love my second brother


i love my brothers very much and i don't want to be alone


we are a happy family :D

2 komentar:

  1. HAHAHA kocak bgt sih feb crita lu. apalagi yg pake baju kembaran. dulu gw aja kadang2 malu kl pake baju kmbaran b2 cici gw *pdhl masih kecil*. apalagi lu yg b4.. hahah.. gw jadi inget foto lu sama koko le yg di dkt piano. yg wkt itu kita omongin. inget ga lu??

    BalasHapus
  2. haha seru tauk kembar b4 kyk jd pusat perhatian gt plinn...err lupa gw hahaha mgkn lu perlu k rmh gw lg hahaha

    BalasHapus